These elegant cat-eye D-frames are cast in crystal sepia bio-acetate with tonal sepia tint lenses. They feature Karen Walker foil lamination at the temple, atop a splice of oxblood to complete the retro mood.
This silhouette is crafted in premium bio-acetate, a more natural version of acetate made with wood pulp that’s cultivated and harvested according to the guidelines of the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) and a unique vegetable-derived solution that replaces traditional chemical plasticiser. With approximately 68% of its raw materials obtained from natural and renewable sources, these frames are both bio-based and biodegradable.
- Alternative Fit – Featuring higher nose pads to prevent the frames from sliding or resting on the cheeks.
- Provides good UV protection
- Provides good protection against sun glare
- Comes with hard case and cleaning cloth
- Can be fitted with prescription lenses Crafted in premium bio-acetate to phase out chemical additives and optimise biodegradability at end of life.
Style code: KAS2101947